REGISTRATION FOR NEW CADETS TO JOIN 700 SQUADRON CONTINUES
AT: During regular Friday Training Nights
FROM: 7:00 pm TO 8:00 pm
If you have reached your twelfth birthday and wish to join Air Cadets please get the ball rolling by visiting the Cadets online registration form a few days before coming to a Regular Training Night at Thistletown Collegiate Institute to complete your registration. and provide the required information.
When you come to register please bring a parent, a pen, proof of medical insurance (preferably your OHIP Card), 20$ cash deposit for 2 Squadron Activity Cards and a photocopy of one of the following:
- a valid Canadian passport
- a birth certificate
- a valid resident card
- a valid identification card issued by a Canadian provincial or federal agency.
When you attend registration the following steps will take place:
- Print outs of the information that you submitted on line will be verified and signed. (If you were not able to complete the forms on line a limited supply of blank paper forms will be available.)
- Review and signature by new Cadet of both the Code of Conduct and the Pledge
- Review of proof of your medical insurance (preferably your OHIP card).
- Provision of a $20 deposit to the SSC (Squadron Sponsoring Committee) for 2 Squadron Activity cards.
If you have any questions please reach out to the Administration Officer at AdminO@700sqn.com
If you were unable to attend our New Cadet Registration Night, applications may be accepted (depending on numbers) on Friday training/parade nights between 7:00pm and 8:00pm. Please refer to our online calendar to ensure we are training the day you wish to attend.
If you are looking for an Air Cadet Squadron closer to where you live then visit the Air Cadet League Website; scroll to the bottom and choose your corresponding City and Province.